For larger or more complex projects, it makes sense to have a dedicated concept phase before the actual start.
In this step, we work with you to create a concept for a selected use case, in which we describe one or more possible solutions, their requirements and the expected costs, risks and chances of success in more detail. Possible organisational implications in the company are also addressed.
A definition of measurable success criteria rounds off the concept and subsequently enables a targeted implementation of a prototype.
In this phase...
- you develop a deep understanding of the use case
- we work out the exact requirements for the individual case
- we describe possible solutions with costs, risks and chances of success
- we discuss data protection aspects
- establish success criteria and KPIs